• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corvette guys… show your rides

yeah man! got a good deal on her. was looking for a convertible.. found a couple and when i went to look at it.. guy didnt want to deal and plus it was an automatic. the others where all sold and pics where still up on craigs list ( that pisses me off). This one just was at the right place at the right time.
So - how accurate is this?

lol

So I just picked up a C5 2001 View attachment 3360400 View attachment 3360401 View attachment 3360402 View attachment 3360403 View attachment 3360404 and loving the **** out of it. Forgeline wheels hooker full length headers, Vortex ram air kit 3.5 x pipe exhaust. Race suspension and petal kit with 6 spd bang box. 29k miles on this baby."Candice" is her name Magnetic red is her color.

Just a heads up buddy, You aren't going to fit a Bigfoot in there! :boink:
Nice ride! :thumb:
P.S. I miss our meetings, just the two of us on my roof. :(

Not mine. One of our customers pulled it out of her garage just to show it off a little last Friday.
AF8AD879-5A6C-4935-8CD1-5151AF30B98B.jpeg
D643B775-215E-4EEA-AE4D-9079FBCC9829.jpeg

That's an older model, usually means better quality. I just like the lines of the 78/79 better. And the rear spoiler is taller along with a 140mph speedometer

Nice pics. My favorites are the 78/79. They just need to modify the engine to a 383. It's one on my list. Hopefully some day
I had two 25th anniversary cars..one silver and oyster and the Black and silver Indy pace car..great cars..just no power ( unless added)

Last ‘Vette I owned was a brand new special order Ice Blue ‘79. Worst fit and finish of any vehicle I’ve owned. Dumped it at a loss.
The 82 special addition was a great looking C3 ride..the cross fire injection was cool..but it didnt work right..burnt valves after it leaned out and killed motors left and right

Back
Top Bottom