• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corvette guys… show your rides

I FOUND it!!! The car that was custom ordered for me! :)
2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 3LT 7-Speed Mag Ride Convertible in Race Blue Metallic!! Instead of the way too common Kalahari (peanut butter) interior, this is a relatively rare Brownstone. It's such a warm and inviting color. The original owner optioned up with carbon fiber dash and the chrome wheels. I bought it Saturday the 15th, flew down to Florida and drove it home :)

20221016_130043.jpeg
20221016_175704.jpeg

pics or it didnt happen!
I'm about a year late but ohh it did happen! Couple new things beside the interior seats, mgw quick shifter, smoked out inner break lights and side reflectors, added some red to the interior stitching and I know you old vette purists will hate me for this but a lamborghini louver that I fell in love with. It's my daily driver untill I get funds for a beater ( jeep wrangler). I plan on debadging the stingrays and all of the back lettering and decal in the future. Been my dream car since high school. Don't ever plan on getting rid of it unless for a c8 trade in. My employees call it the bat mobile to my distaste.

I am not a Corvette owner, but want to be. Willing to start on a much older model just to cruise around in.

Recently stumbled upon a senior couple who are looking to get rid of one. Hard to find a value of a 1991, at least for me it is. So any helpful info on a fair value would be great:

1991 Convertible Corvette- teal color
55,000 original miles
- Comes with hardtop
- Manual 6 speed
- Black leather interior

Everything looks bone stock and in excellent shape. Don't know if AC works, but since this is a 1991, I assume it is the old R12 freon.

Back
Top Bottom