• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Corned beef and cabbage

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
53   0
Reaction score
Anyone else cooking this for tomorrow? I have been craving it for a couple months, so I am putting one in the crock pot in the morning. Corned beef, carrots, cabbage and red potatoes. UMMMMMM!
My step dad was half Irish and we ate it once a month. I haven't cooked 1 in years because no one but me eats it.

Then corned beef on rye sandwich for lunch next week. Maybe an Irish Benedict breakfast. Corned beef hash on rye toast with poached egg and Hollandaise. Dang it, now I'm hungry!

Cabbage and sour kraut are good for stomach! We have cabbage or kraut one every week! Love corned beef as well ! Wife is little head lass of Irish decent!

Anyone else cooking this for tomorrow? I have been craving it for a couple months, so I am putting one in the crock pot in the morning. Corned beef, carrots, cabbage and red potatoes. UMMMMMM!
My step dad was half Irish and we ate it once a month. I haven't cooked 1 in years because no one but me eats it.

Then corned beef on rye sandwich for lunch next week. Maybe an Irish Benedict breakfast. Corned beef hash on rye toast with poached egg and Hollandaise. Dang it, now I'm hungry!
My mouth is watering! I eat corned beef and cabbage every chance I get! Enjoy!

It is my traditional New Years Day meal with black eye peas and cornbread. Cook a few throughout the year when I catch em on sale. Love a Ruben with Russian dressing I whip up with a little extra horseradish

Back
Top Bottom