Core15 bcgs $199

I bought one several months ago and was not too impressed. Machining marks, sharp edges, and non-uniform phosphate coating. Ending up selling it to someone who was doing a budget build. I would not recommend these with other options becoming regularly available. Thanks to the OP though! Stan

I bought one several months ago and was not too impressed. Machining marks, sharp edges, and non-uniform phosphate coating. Ending up selling it to someone who was doing a budget build. I would not recommend these with other options becoming regularly available. Thanks to the OP though! Stan

I bought one when they were $99 and it is one of my favorite bcgs but it's not really phosphate coated so I wonder if they changed their supplier. Good to know their quality may have changed, disappointed though I used to be fairly impressed with their quality.

I bought one when they were $99 and it is one of my favorite bcgs but it's not really phosphate coated so I wonder if they changed their supplier. Good to know their quality may have changed, disappointed though I used to be fairly impressed with their quality.

They do make a nice barrel nut - a little heavier duty than normal, just don't use with a Troy Alpha rail (which I did despite the statement on their web site): http://www.core15rifles.com/c15-barrel-nut-99446.html. I keep a couple of them around for use when they will work for me, since they are only $7 each. One thing about Core15 that I find irritating is their shipping seems unreasonably high. Other than that, service has been fine. I have ordered from them four or five times. Stan

Back
Top Bottom