• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cooper Seed Out of Business?

Vincent Vega

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
438   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Cooper Seed is still in business? Their website is now defunct and I'm thinking they are out of business but wanted to see if anyone can confirm for me. If they are does anyone know of any other feed and seed stores between Lawrenceville and the Athens/Madison/Greensboro area? I'm looking to buy wheat, oats and rye grain (not grass) seed. Please let me know if you guys have any info. Thanks.

Pardon the old fashion suggestion, but have you tried the phone?

Yes, they are not listed in the latest good old fashioned issue of the yellow/white pages so I found two numbers provided by yp and google via the web (of course their website used to have their number). A very polite voice tells me the numbers I am trying to reach are no longer in service so no dice. Would you happen to have a good number for them?

Yes, they are not listed in the latest good old fashioned issue of the yellow/white pages so I found two numbers provided by yp and google via the web (of course their website used to have their number). A very polite voice tells me the numbers I am trying to reach are no longer in service so no dice. Would you happen to have a good number for them?

Nope. I'm on the other side of the state. I just noted that you mentioned their web site and not trying to call. I know that occasionally I have gotten so used to trying to find them on line and completely forget the phone. Good luck finding them.

Nope. I'm on the other side of the state. I just noted that you mentioned their web site and not trying to call. I know that occasionally I have gotten so used to trying to find them on line and completely forget the phone. Good luck finding them.

Thanks. I think they have gone belly up which is a shame since they were in business for many, many years.

Try Patricks feed and seed in Covington right off I20. They cater to deer hunters and food plots.

Will do and thanks. I think that will work out well. I can't tell you how many times I've made the left off of 142 from L'vlle onto I-20 on my way down to the property and never knew they were so close. Thanks

Their customer service really went to pot when they moved and the daughter took over (unfortunately).
Brownlee's carries seed
Brownlee's General Store
transparent.png

219 Hurricane Shoals Rd NE, Lawrenceville, GA ‎
(770) 963-9784 () ‎

but try
Stewart's Feed & Garden Center
658 Grayson Hwy Lawrenceville, GA 30046
(770) 963-8335

I got really great service (and price!) from them when I was hunting some impossible to find Austrain Winter Peas one year.

Back
Top Bottom