• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contacting your Represenative about your NFA wait question

No delay other than the normal delay :) I was really more curious about the represenative thing
I laughed that our rep (same rep) would have even reached out since she says she got into politics to get guns away from people. But like every politician, they have no idea what they are saying and even less of an idea of what their staff is doing.

I laughed that our rep (same rep) would have even reached out since she says she got into politics to get guns away from people. But like every politician, they have no idea what they are saying and even less of an idea of what their staff is doing.
Oh I am sure McBath would do nothing. Even though she is my represenative

Oh I am sure McBath would do nothing. Even though she is my represenative
100%

You should only contact your rep after its already been approved and missing and even then its usually a mail issue, this reddit rumor about your rep pushing the ATF does literally nothing except prob make them put you further towards the back of the line, cause all ATF does is say its pending background check and your rep goes...yea good ...matter resolved

Lol, thinking that your tax dollars would get you some representation by your so called elected official is funny. Only thing they're concerned about is are you paying taxes? They could care less if someone who put their stamp in 4 months after you got theirs before you.

It's more of a curious question. I am not trying to jump the line. I am trying to make a point that the NFA wait time to me is unconstitutional in the first place. I am near 200 days at this point and I know that is much lower than the average approval time. It never hurts to be a squeaky wheel just not a broken one.
LOL @ 200 days! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

People sometimes forget that the ATF is underfunded and in some ways ham strung on purpose for our protection from a national database being created.

Back
Top Bottom