Constructive Intent

Russ-T

Default rank <500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
80   0
Reaction score
If merely posessing a small piece of harmless plastic that fits on the buffer tube of an AR can be "constructive intent", then isn't it clear that posessing an AR Upper with a barrel shorter than 16" can be seen as the same? Subject to the same penalties.... I haven't heard anyone even mention this .

Thoughts?

If merely posessing a small piece of harmless plastic that fits on the buffer tube of an AR can be "constructive intent", then isn't it clear that posessing an AR Upper with a barrel shorter than 16" can be seen as the same? Subject to the same penalties.... I haven't heard anyone even mention this .

Thoughts?
Avoid it by selling all your braces to non-gun owning friends or relatives. Keep your pistols and buy them back if anything changes. I sold all mine for $1, nice and boxed up.

You better get rid of any scrap material you have laying around your shop. That's just constructive intent for full auto sears, suppressors, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, the list goes on. You say you also have a 3D printer too?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say...

You better get rid of any scrap material you have laying around your shop. That's just constructive intent for full auto sears, suppressors, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, the list goes on. You say you also have a 3D printer too?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say...
After the CRS / Auto Key Card trial, it's hard to disagree with this logic.

Looks like a temp injunction on the Mock v. Garland case in Tx for the plaintiffs. Hoping this will translate to other cases with impending injunctions yet to be decided. If you"re an FPC member you may be temporarily safe from the "final rule" enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom