• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Considering new job.. Advice

dctrent

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
I have been a full time firefighter/emt for -11 yrs now and considering making a change to be able to have more time with my family. Problem is I'm not sure what I want. Was wondering if anyone could recommend any companies that are in the north east ga area that are hiring full time and offer benefits. Would like to stick to a normal work week schedule. Need around $40k salary/yr or better. I have some prior construction experience as well. Would like to find something where I can be on the go. Not really the type to be stuck behind a desk. Pm me or just respond here. Thanks!

Would your experience with both construction and fire work well for some type of related consulting position - fire safety etc.?

Would your experience with both construction and fire work well for some type of related consulting position - fire safety etc.?

This^. sounds like it could be a good fit. could also look into compliance positions with city and state governments where all you'd have to do is go around making inspections. Just recently changed career fields myself so I feel your pain but sometimes gotta take a chance to get what you really want.

Back
Top Bottom