Conference calls....

LOL! I was about to mention they left out the dreaded echo, forcing everyone to hang up and call back in, but they did end up covering that.

I see they covered the barking dog, but left out the crying toddler.

Hilarious!

LOL! I was about to mention they left out the dreaded echo, forcing everyone to hang up and call back in, but they did end up covering that.

I see they covered the barking dog, but left out the crying toddler.

Hilarious!
My favorite on conference calls is the toilet flush. :pound:

My favorite on conference calls is the toilet flush. :pound:

Definite failure to mute. :)

A few years ago I was training a new hire, a young kid from Viet Nam who had been living in Texas with his Grandma and just got out of college. He was from a different culture for sure.

We're on this conference call with a HUGE customer along with our partner company in the western US, probably at least 30 people on the call and the kid burps a few times - loudly. Each burp was made when the line was dead silent so there was no room for doubt what the sounds were. And the line was dead silent for a minute or so.

Admittedly, I rolled on the floor laughing to the point of gasping for air. I have a feeling everyone else on the call was as well. I ripped the kid a new one the next day I was in the office but I had to fight another laughing fit while doing so.

Back
Top Bottom