• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Competition's in and around middle Ga

palmettomoon palmettomoon I checked the calendar and didn't see a 3 Gun match in 2024...
Dude, it sold out in 1 hour, 6 minutes flat. Registration opened at 6:00 p.m. Sunday. I neglected to post an ad here so my apologies. The February '24 Winter War M3G Foundation Benefit Match. We had 72 slots (MDs shoot Friday) 5 squads of 12 shooters, $100 entry fee. Vortex is a sponsor amongst many others, we're even expecting Criterion Barrels to sponsor. Last year we had competitors come from several states to shoot and this year we have some serious, world class shooters coming. I'm hoping to keep our costs down, food high quality (I'm doing pulled pork and hamburgers), and the prize table awesome. Lance Guest ( Koolaid Koolaid ) is the Match Director and he's done an amazing job with a fine group of volunteers at Marion Road Gun Club to make this a "near major" caliber match. I can ask him to include you any emails related to planned match later in the Fall if you like.

Looking at getting back into some competition again. Looking for :

2 Gun
3 Gun
IDPA
USPSA

Any around Macon area?

Thanks in advance
We host a 2 gun match monthly on the fourth Saturday, registration on Practiscore. Often we use our monthly "Action Match" on the first Saturday to shoot 2-gun and tactical matches, even some Steel Challenge.

Consider Bob Stringers match at Fort Valley Gun Club off of Hwy 96 in Ft. Valley. He hosts a tactical type match every second Saturday of the month. Setup is usually about 8:00 a.m., cost around $15. He's a good guy and the matches are fun and done by 12:00 Noon at the latest. I'll PM you his email. Ask him to put you on the email list for FVGC Tactical Matches so you can see the cof and round counts expected.

We host a 2 gun match monthly on the fourth Saturday, registration on Practiscore. Often we use our monthly "Action Match" on the first Saturday to shoot 2-gun and tactical matches, even some Steel Challenge.

Consider Bob Stringers match at Fort Valley Gun Club off of Hwy 96 in Ft. Valley. He hosts a tactical type match every second Saturday of the month. Setup is usually about 8:00 a.m., cost around $15. He's a good guy and the matches are fun and done by 12:00 Noon at the latest. I'll PM you his email. Ask him to put you on the email list for FVGC Tactical Matches so you can see the cof and round counts expected.

Email sent...

Dude, it sold out in 1 hour, 6 minutes flat. Registration opened at 6:00 p.m. Sunday. I neglected to post an ad here so my apologies. The February '24 Winter War M3G Foundation Benefit Match. We had 72 slots (MDs shoot Friday) 5 squads of 12 shooters, $100 entry fee. Vortex is a sponsor amongst many others, we're even expecting Criterion Barrels to sponsor. Last year we had competitors come from several states to shoot and this year we have some serious, world class shooters coming. I'm hoping to keep our costs down, food high quality (I'm doing pulled pork and hamburgers), and the prize table awesome. Lance Guest ( Koolaid Koolaid ) is the Match Director and he's done an amazing job with a fine group of volunteers at Marion Road Gun Club to make this a "near major" caliber match. I can ask him to include you any emails related to planned match later in the Fall if you like.

I'm not at that level, I just need to get my feet wet again.

Back
Top Bottom