• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come shoot the Strother lineup this weekend in Milledgeville

C Cape

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
There will be a 3D charity shoot here in Milledgeville, GA this Saturday (May 22). There will be vendors there setup and lunch will be provided. We at Bayne's Army Store will have Z7's available for people to shoot as well as 3 Strother Archery bows to shoot. It should be a blast!

forum_gon_com_attachment_php_15475db63e36b4561b29a5ea24025bc6._.jpg

Wilson Archery (now known as Bowzone)
Thanks for the offer, the bow has warranty and the cam will be replaced.
Until I can get the cam I have been offered a Bowtech Allegiance.
I will be there Saturday

I know we will have 2 SR71's and an Infinity. I think our rep has gotten a Vanquish in also but not %100 on that. We're being setup as a Strother dealer right now and will hopefully be setup by Friday. Come up Saturday and shoot one. If you like it we'd be glad to help you get one.

You missed a fun shoot and a great bunch of folks if you did not make this shoot.Everyone was friendly, food was good and priced fair, had Iron Buck, one heck of a shot over a lake. (83 yards at a bear)
The Strothers bows looked real nice also.
There was a lady pushing a baby stroller and a muddy entrance road coming up.The next thing i saw is something you do not see much any more.
A couple of the staff members grabbed a utility vehicle and a bunch of cardboard and covered the muddy entrance to the range for this lady.
Bunch of attaboys for that guys, most people just do ot care any more.

Had a real nice time and will watch for your next shoot.

Back
Top Bottom