Colt Serpentine Set

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
Wow !!!

Snake Gun Set.PNG

1of 50? Though that’s way out of my price range, $50k is not that expensive for this. Heck there are plenty baseball cards and terrible paintings worth alot more than that.
Bought for. Possibly.
Worth.
Absolutely not
Anyone that pays that kind of money for a piece of cardboard or a paper with paint on it,or a comic book needs psychiatric care.
I don't care if it's the original Mona Lisa
Limited edition firearms such as these ,although out of the realm of my investment sanity, I can somewhat understand, but could not justify in my mind in my current financial embarrassing state.
However, with a rare date, or low mintage, United States (only) 18th, 19th, or even some 20th century gold or silver coin in a verified, high mint state condition, I could maybe come close to that justification, if I had 50 k just burning a hole in my pocket

1of 50? Though that’s way out of my price range, $50k is not that expensive for this. Heck there are plenty baseball cards and terrible paintings worth alot more than that.
Bought for. Possibly.
Worth.
Absolutely not
Anyone that pays that kind of money for a piece of cardboard or a paper with paint on it,or a comic book needs psychiatric care.
I don't care if it's the original Mona Lisa
Limited edition firearms such as these ,although out of the realm of my investment sanity, I can somewhat understand, but could not justify in my mind in my current financial embarrassing state.
However, with a rare date, or low mintage, United States (only) 18th, 19th, or even some 20th century gold or silver coin in a verified, high mint state condition, I could maybe come close to that justification, if I had 50 k just burning a hole in my pocket

Back
Top Bottom