Colorado Shooting Victim TV Ad

i am not even going to watch this. I want to, but it will just piss me off and I am so G.D. worried about this up coming election. Most of all cause Carters punk ass nephew released a video of Romney saying what everyone is thinking. Maybe I am getting older, but I am feeling like maybe I am seeing a bigger picture of what this nations has become and it's not the one that both my grandfather's receive bronze stars and purple hearts for. My dad is in the insurance business and I have been speaking with him a lot lately about Obama care. It won't really affect him as he does group work. However we had lunch today and I finally realized that Obama Care will end up just being a greased palm for insurance companies like cigna that will without a doubt end up paying for a contract to be able to provide all this "care". Sorry about the rant, but for the first time in my life I am starting to see the big picture and it is pissing me off.

i am not even going to watch this. I want to, but it will just piss me off and I am so G.D. worried about this up coming election. Most of all cause Carters punk ass nephew released a video of Romney saying what everyone is thinking. Maybe I am getting older, but I am feeling like maybe I am seeing a bigger picture of what this nations has become and it's not the one that both my grandfather's receive bronze stars and purple hearts for. My dad is in the insurance business and I have been speaking with him a lot lately about Obama care. It won't really affect him as he does group work. However we had lunch today and I finally realized that Obama Care will end up just being a greased palm for insurance companies like cigna that will without a doubt end up paying for a contract to be able to provide all this "care". Sorry about the rant, but for the first time in my life I am starting to see the big picture and it is pissing me off.

Yeah it just amazes me how many stupid people there are in this country that follows this liberal way of thinking.

ITS NOT THE GUNS... Why dont we just ban people? Sorry he got shot, but put the blame where it needs to be... ON the person that does it.. I am a little overweight, but I am not blaming the food companys.. Hey theres a thought...

Maybe if he were armed he could've stopped the trajedy instead of waiting on the police to stop another criminal.

Back
Top Bottom