• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

Stampede

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Just my rifle, my pony and me.
53   0
Reaction score
Who will win the playoffs and advance to the title game?

What I read by one writer is: Michigan will win big over TCU (no surprise) and Ohio State scores a lot and upsets Georgia. Others say UGA wins a close game.

I think UGA can outlast Ohio State in a close one and Michigan blows out the Horned Frogs.

What are your predictions?

1672152426868.png

1672152467200.png

Ohio State going to hava a tough time with that UGA defense. Stetson always makes me nervous. My father-in-law says SBIV is quite a general on the field, but I just want somebody that can place those passes.

Who will win the playoffs and advance to the title game?

What I read by one writer is: Michigan will win big over TCU (no surprise) and Ohio State scores a lot and upsets Georgia. Others say UGA wins a close game.

I think UGA can outlast Ohio State in a close one and Michigan blows out the Horned Frogs.

What are your predictions?

View attachment 5133578

View attachment 5133579
Depends on who is offered what, the bigger the payoff the better they preform or not! And yes they are Bribed! Most will never play professional so got to get money when it’s offered

I gave up trying to predict what is going to happen in college football a long time ago. Too many upsets every week. That's what I like about it though. The unpredictability. I just watch the Dawgs and hope for the best and they haven't let me down in quite a while now.
Glad I don't have to make a living by picking the winning teams.

Depends on who is offered what, the bigger the payoff the better they preform or not! And yes they are Bribed! Most will never play professional so got to get money when it’s offered
What the heck are you talking about :lol:

The schools and conferences represented in the playoffs get millions each. Plus more if they win the natty. The good players already get paid thanks to NIL. Not sure what gives you the idea these players are getting "bribed" to win/lose. A good performance makes their stock go up both for NIL and for future draft prospects. If they make it to the playoffs they're all going to try and win.

The only thing you might see in the non playoff bowl games are some of the stars sitting out because they're entering the draft next year and don't have anything else to play for.

What the heck are you talking about :lol:

The schools and conferences represented in the playoffs get millions each. Plus more if they win the natty. The good players already get paid thanks to NIL. Not sure what gives you the idea these players are getting "bribed" to win/lose. A good performance makes their stock go up both for NIL and for future draft prospects. If they make it to the playoffs they're all going to try and win.

The only thing you might see in the non playoff bowl games are some of the stars sitting out because they're entering the draft next year and don't have anything else to play for.
So if you’re an offensive guard or tackle And you have two blown out knees already with no hopes of making the professionals and someone offers you $100,000 to miss a block or two you think that is not going to happen! We will never know if it did or if it did not ! But as far as the college programs **** them one of the biggest scams ever pulled on America’s college education

Back
Top Bottom