College football 2020....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
I'm still not convinced we'll have a season but the first game is less than a week away.
I normally don't watch much other than LSU but generally have the itch so bad that I catch one of the first games of the season. I can't believe I'm going to watch Central Ark and UAB. But I probably will. :lol: https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

I hate to be pessimistic, but I still believe something will come up and push the first games back, and eventually cancel the season. I hope that I am wrong. I would love to watch some college football.

I hate to be pessimistic, but I still believe something will come up and push the first games back, and eventually cancel the season. I hope that I am wrong. I would love to watch some college football.
House money says you are correct. But I'm going to keep hope alive....

The real question is will 6 feet be enough space between the players in the band? After all, they are forcefully blowing air out of their mouths through funnels.

2nd part: Will they sound any different being spaced further apart?

Still have doubts as well and I have really been looking forward to it this year, as an escape from all the negative news. Of course the game commentary may be: covid, covid, field goal, covid, covid, 1st down, covid, covid..half time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom