Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Coffee is coffee

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Don't mix coffee with TACOS

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Whole Bean Is Amazean

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
I think it's time to buy a new Keurig? It started tasting funny about a year in. I like it though, and the wife loves it.
I have had mine for about a year and a half. I run the cleaner through it and change the filter when I remember, including a good hand washing on the water tank, and am still happy with the coffee it produces. We gave our other coffee makers away.

We usually get ours at Costco, either the House Roast (sbucks, i know) if we’re doing whole bean, or their bagged a Kirkland medium roast, if we’re doing ground. The Dunkin Donuts is pretty good as well, starting in that same price range. I’m interested in recommendations for light to medium roasts.

I got so used to bad machine coffee working overnight years ago, that Kroger brand coffee is fine with me. My Mr. Coffee machine has a pot ready for me every morning at 7 am.
I would just take it in an IV if I could.
Guess you can tell I am not a coffee snob, but I had to take the wife to Emory a couple of weeks ago and they had one of those kcup things in the waiting room and that was the most Godawful stuff I have ever tasted.

Back
Top Bottom