• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobra Kai

Johnny steals the show. He is a politically incorrect hard case, and calls the millenials a bunch of *******. I won't be a spoiler, but its worth watching.
Billy Zabka - ‘80s all time great movie villain and ‘That Guy’

Reactions: MRH
Thread revival!

I am anxiously waiting season 3, which they haven't finished filming because of the kung flu. Season 2 was a bit far fetched, IMO, and did not live up to season 1...Understandably so. Season 1 was really good and a tough act to follow. Season 2 wasn't bad, just not as good as season 1.

Ya gotta love the 80's nostalgia.

The show has been a tremendous success. Hopefully season 3 will keep it going.

I also like how they drop the entire season all at once instead of making everyone wait week to week.

No mercy.

Yeah if they left it rest after season 1 it would have been a perfect sequel in its own right.
I’m into season two right now....so far not bad but I gotta admit.....I got a major crush on Daniel Larusso’s Wife.....she’s smokin hot.

Thread revival!

I am anxiously waiting season 3, which they haven't finished filming because of the kung flu. Season 2 was a bit far fetched, IMO, and did not live up to season 1...Understandably so. Season 1 was really good and a tough act to follow. Season 2 wasn't bad, just not as good as season 1.

Ya gotta love the 80's nostalgia.

The show has been a tremendous success. Hopefully season 3 will keep it going.

I also like how they drop the entire season all at once instead of making everyone wait week to week.

No mercy.
They kind of paint themselves into a corner by the end of season 2 - interested to see how they get out

We watched it on netflix.

I enjoyed it. they really have stretched it out though. They take to long to wrap stuff up IMO. Season 3 is supposed to come out towards the end of the year if I remember correctly. They have also already filmed season 4.

Back
Top Bottom