• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb County AK Gunsmith?

Nice looking weapons Hood886. I wish I still had my Russian RPD. These pictures make me miss it again. 😢

PS: Do you have a Chinese front Trunnion? 56 AKM. I have a kit minus front trunnion.
If you need any AK parts let me know as well. Have a great day!

Nice looking weapons Hood886. I wish I still had my Russian RPD. These pictures make me miss it again. 😢

PS: Do you have a Chinese front Trunnion? 56 AKM. I have a kit minus front trunnion.
If you need any AK parts let me know as well. Have a great day!
Nope sure don't.

This popped up on my feed from tonight. I just wanted to say that I have had nothing but good interactions with Hood886 Hood886 and that Realtor Realtor and I talked recently. He also had very good things to say about you. Good to know you (Hood?)

Don't want to use our slave names on here or anything.

I'd say the same thing about you. Appreciate it especially since I've still got a tie down of yours that I need to get back to you haha. We need to get together sometime and waste a bunch of ammo.

I'd say the same thing about you. Appreciate it especially since I've still got a tie down of yours that I need to get back to you haha. We need to get together sometime and waste a bunch of ammo.
Ammo is expensive but beer is still affordable. Plus my kid needs glasses.

Hey got a ak chambered in 556 and i wana run berdan 223. Any suggestions on whats a good firing pin for that, im getting light strikes. Thanks
Is it a Chinese AK? The Chinese AK have a spring loaded firing pin. Yugo?
Russian/Eastern European style is a floating pin. Clean the bolt good too. If there’s crud in the bolt it can restrict firing pin travel. Another potential issue could be a weak hammer spring. Depends on what Hammer spring you have.

Back
Top Bottom