• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clybel/Charlie Elliot Shooting Range??

Like others have already mentioned the range itself is fantastic, especially the pistol range. However the RSOs can make or break your experience. Some are chill and once they recognize that you’re competent leave you alone, or will let you shoot quickly when they realize you’re hitting everything.

But the others are extremely overbearing. And I get it because they probably see an insane number of idiots every day but they’ll come up treating you like an idiot, giving unsolicited advice and just being dicks. I even saw one blatantly take a picture of a woman’s ass! Just disrespectful and unprofessional behavior.

Y'all must be trippin.

We went there today and all of the RO's were awesome.
Either they were displaying their holiday spirit or y'all are exaggerating their demeanor.

Nice begets nice.
If you caint handle yo gat safely,
Y'all gonna get da smackdown from da RO's.

Seriously, they were friendly and helpful.
Saw them assisting folks zeroing their rifles and also noticed they even had a tool cart to assist with mechanical issues.

Overall a great experience and we can't wait to go back!

Y'all must be trippin.

Either they were displaying their holiday spirit or y'all are exaggerating their demeanor.

Nice begets nice.

Saw them assisting folks zeroing their rifles and also noticed they even had a tool cart to assist with mechanical issues.

RSO hands typed this

Y'all must be trippin.

Nice begets nice.

Well…I did send an official complaint to the new supervisor of not only this range but all DNR ranges. I was promised an investigation and remedial action as needed.
This was a few weeks ago.
In the email I supplied a link to this thread. So….?

Y'all must be trippin.

Nice begets nice.

The other RSOs are very cool. We are not exaggerating in the slightest when we mention the ONE guy who can go back to fudd-hell from whence he came. Not slandering the establishment or the other guys there at all. I went back a couple weeks ago and had a great time because Captain Ass-Hat was absent.

70D4BDE4-BB06-4843-A2E1-E75D61A0295A.jpeg

We need a name.

Back
Top Bottom