• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CLOSED - 3D Printed Giveaway - Simple Picatinny Handstop

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
Very simple, comfortable, easy to use and strong little hand stop for mount on a picatinny rail. I have 8 printed and ready to ship.

Rules: (same as always) Open to everyone with the following restrictions.

One entry per ODT member
- Two entries per ODT Supporter
- Three entries if you are an ODT supporter with 100% positive feedback
- Four entries if you are an ODT supporter, 100% positive feedback with 75+ feedback score

Whatever the highest category you fall into is what determines your count eligibility.

I was asked by a few people on the last giveaway if they needed to pay and the answer was and remains "no". That said, postage on the last round (Harbor Freight Caliper Wall Mount) ended up costing much more than I thought it would so I am accepting contributions to cover postage and replacement plastic filament. For reference, this sort of thing I ship in a 6x9 padded envelope which USPS considers "not a flat envelope" even though it's a flat envelope so they charge $3.85 postage, go figure. In the last round a couple people did donate which will cover postage for the next round, thanks folks!

Number drawing will be Saturday. Packing/addressing on Sunday, mailing next Monday.

Without further adieu, pictures!
IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

Very simple, comfortable, easy to use and strong little hand stop for mount on a picatinny rail. I have 8 printed and ready to ship.

Rules: (same as always) Open to everyone with the following restrictions.

One entry per ODT member
- Two entries per ODT Supporter
- Three entries if you are an ODT supporter with 100% positive feedback
- Four entries if you are an ODT supporter, 100% positive feedback with 75+ feedback score

Whatever the highest category you fall into is what determines your count eligibility.

I was asked by a few people on the last giveaway if they needed to pay and the answer was and remains "no". That said, postage on the last round (Harbor Freight Caliper Wall Mount) ended up costing much more than I thought it would so I am accepting contributions to cover postage and replacement plastic filament. For reference, this sort of thing I ship in a 6x9 padded envelope which USPS considers "not a flat envelope" even though it's a flat envelope so they charge $3.85 postage, go figure. In the last round a couple people did donate which will cover postage for the next round, thanks folks!

Number drawing will be Saturday. Packing/addressing on Sunday, mailing next Monday.

Without further adieu, pictures!
View attachment 2603425 View attachment 2603427
In tks

Back
Top Bottom