Votes: 21 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 128 79.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • D) All of the above

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
One of the biggest mistakes some Businesses make is trying to fix a problem that us not there. Other side is some businesses don't react to changes within the customer base.
Sometimes it is hard to find the right balance.
I don't think anything is broke, so don't mess with it.

"Banter" serves a useful purpose. In many cases banter could help an item sell. If a lot of people would like to have it, that probably means it's worth having. Also, I see nothing wrong with offering a trade for an WTS item. Might have something the OP wants and did not think about at the time they placed the ad. I like reading the banter in ads, it's educational. It may let me know not to offer a trade since someone else already tried. Keep up the "bantering"! May make Banter my new handle.

Why cant we have a place to dump all of the Sold, Gone, SPM, SPF, TPM, Closed, etc threads to? To me when you close a thread or mark in some way as no longer available it shouldnt bump it to the top of the whats new list. Would sure make shopping a little eaiser. Im not saying delete them but just move them in to a pending or closed forum.

Back
Top Bottom