• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Church Security

About the creator of this church security video:

"Keith Graves has been a Police Officer in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1990 and is currently a supervisor for the Special Operations Unit (a unit tasked with narcotic, vice and gang investigations).
Keith is a Drug Recognition Expert Instructor (IACP #3292) and teaches both the DRE course and the CNOA Drug Abuse Recognition Course. Keith has also taught at the Basic Police Academy and has developed a number of drug courses for the California Narcotics Officers Association. Keith has held assignments as a Narcotics/Vice Detective, Training Sergeant, Patrol Sergeant, COPPS Officer, Traffic Officer, and SWAT Team Leader. He is the 2016 California Narcotics Officer of the year and a prior Mothers Against Drunk Driving Officer of the Year. Keith has taught thousands of officers and businesses around the world about drug use, drug trends, compliance training and drug investigations. Keith earned a BA in Business Management from Saint Mary’s College of California. Keith is the Founder and President of Graves & Associates, a company dedicated to providing drug training to law enforcement and private industry."

Ok, I'll consider him well-qualified to talk about this subject.

Nehemiah 4:16​

16 From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor. The officers posted themselves behind all the people of Judah
who were building the wall. Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,
and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked.

Hmm? Seems like my post was clear enough?
Here I will post it again and then move on and y’all can just discuss all the guns and weapons and places to hide guns in the church and all your “tactical plans”

Quote: Bobbyjack
Nope. Not gonna do it.
I will carry a lot of places.
but
I will NOT bring a gun into the lords house or be armed while in church.

Hmm? Seems like my post was clear enough?
Here I will post it again and then move on and y’all can just discuss all the guns and weapons and places to hide guns in the church and all your “tactical plans”

Quote: Bobbyjack
Nope. Not gonna do it.

I will carry a lot of places.
but
I will NOT bring a gun into the lords house or be armed while in church.
No, it wasn't clear enough. Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom