Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
im bored. and im tired of these things not selling

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...nifiers-whole-butt-load-available-32x.954288/

seriously, they are 10 bucks with shipping included, what the hell else do have to do sell one of these, let yall go on a date with my sister (and for you greasy guys out there thinking "ohh sweet, chucklenut has a sister", i dont. but i will find a family to be adopted by at age 27 that has one if it takes that for all that is lovely)

so these aint selling. im going to do a giveaway for one (just one). but i dont like giving away anything as it turns out, so ima make yall work for it, you gotta guess what gun i am thinking of

READ THE DAGUM RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING

rules are

-you only get one guess.
-i will post a fact about this gun every 3 to 5 minutes, longer if im blasting a dookie
-first person to guess the firearm correctly wins and i will get their shipping info and mail them the eye piece on saturday. and you cant just say "glock" or "sig 9mm", no i need it a bit more specific. if you have questions.....dont post them. this is a guessing game so deal with it. if you post anything other than a guess it still counts as your guess, dont be that chump please

*hint, i would wait until at least 5 or so facts come out before making a guess*

and feel free to use google, i wont count it as cheating cause they cant read minds.......yet

ok first hint, this gun shoots bullets.....kidding

this gun is foreign made

*ohhh, and if you make a wrong guess i wont tell you that you are wrong, i will simply keep posting hints*

i have personally seen this gun for sale/trade on the ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom