• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Christian Armory Works 300 Blk Builds.

Very nice set up.

If I were interested in just an upper like that one, what would be the price? I would want basic sights not the optics in the picture. You can reply per PM if you wish.
Upper with no sights, $850.00 these are 6061 billet uppers complete. We use Troy Ind sights or Magpul flip ups, but those options are extra.

This rifle is amazing. I am the guy in the video getting the trigger time. Rifle shoots awesome. Christian armory and James are a pleasure to work with. Ohh yeah, it's my rifle. I would suggest anyone wanting a SBR to check out. Christian armory before going anywhere else. They also build some sick standard length rifles.

The reciever sets used by CAW are outstanding. I have a 16" rifle built using these billet recievers and I couldn't be happier. They utilize a set screw within the lower to take the slop out and are very nice as far as fit and finish. If your looking for a custom SBR, precision rifle or suppressor definitely give James a chance to earn your business. He puts together a great product and backs it like no other!

We don't just build SBR's we also build 16" and longer Custom rifles. As of now the calibers are 223, 5.56, 300Blk, .308, 6.5 is also in the works.

We only have a few 300 Blk Pistol uppers available.
Both are CMMG 8.5" barrels, one billet upper has No forward assist or shell deflector.
The other has these options. Prices start @ 779.00

IMG_20121015_142843.jpg
2012-10-15_15-11-09_989.jpg
2012-10-15_15-11-42_872.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20121107_150312.jpg

This a 5" 9mm we built for Suppressor demo purposes. The muzzle has a Liberty fixed barrel adapter on the end.

Back
Top Bottom