• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chineses SKS

I bought a one at a gun show when I was stationed in Hawaii. I think I gave $125 for it. Hunted pigs and goats on Kauai with it. We'll never see that price again and you could never buy a gun that easily in Hawaii. They're very California-ish when it comes to guns.

Not sure... maybe it’s just easier to not. I can’t imagine they are gonna have too much trouble getting rid of them.
I mean they've been pushing them in their emails for the past 2 months lol, seems like they either have thousands or no one is buying. I'm tempted but I wish they'd offer free shipping or something...it ends up being $400 after tax/shipping then add on whatever your FFL charges. But this is cheap compared to now $800 WASRs.

Mixed feelings about those. Love em but sort of creeps me out to see what appears to be war era surplus SKS' coming in that may have shot at young GIs. I guess it's better to have them in the hands of the "good guys" rather than the commies though.

Also makes me kick myself that when shiny new Norinco SKS' were coming into the US in the 80's and I could have bought pallets full of them for $99/each that I only bought one.

I mean they've been pushing them in their emails for the past 2 months lol, seems like they either have thousands or no one is buying. I'm tempted but I wish they'd offer free shipping or something...it ends up being $400 after tax/shipping then add on whatever your FFL charges. But this is cheap compared to now $800 WASRs.

Agreed. I went ahead and ordered one… I wish they had a hand select option or at least a best of 10. Oh well. When mine comes in I will get it cleaned up and post pictures in this thread.

Got one at a gun show at the Cobb county Civic Center back in the day for $75 and a makarov for $100 both new still in the Grease....
the next day went with a buddy the Adventure Outdoors and got a mosin from a barrel of them for $50
oh the good ol' day before a certain president banned then from inport and the prices went throught the roof.

Got one at a gun show at the Cobb county Civic Center back in the day for $75 and a makarov for $100 both new still in the Grease....
the next day went with a buddy the Adventure Outdoors and got a mosin from a barrel of them for $50
oh the good ol' day before a certain president banned then from inport and the prices went throught the roof.

sounds too good to be true!

Back
Top Bottom