• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cherokee Gun's latest flyer

well me and the Girl went today to get the anderson stripped lowers for our first build from scratch and her 1st gun period they were out.

she pulled the trigger and put a SHIELD on layaway and those evil guys up there had a deal i couldn't pass up so i have a new kimber in jail up there as well. thanks again guys for all that you do for this community

well me and the Girl went today to get the anderson stripped lowers for our first build from scratch and her 1st gun period they were out.

she pulled the trigger and put a SHIELD on layaway and those evil guys up there had a deal i couldn't pass up so i have a new kimber in jail up there as well. thanks again guys for all that you do for this community
They do layaway?

Nice..........Appreciate the deals guys. Hey, I have a request to put the Colt LE6920's in FDE on sale next month for around......$799. That is all. Thank you!
Nice..........Appreciate the deals guys. Hey, I have a request to put the Colt LE6920's in FDE on sale next month for around......$799. That is all. Thank you!
Oops.....left out the part about it being Magpul equipped. As long as we are making request, we might as well be specific, right?!

Back
Top Bottom