• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cherokee Gun Official Black Friday Flyer

So let me see if I have this straight. A store deeply discounts lots of high demand items on the busiest day of the shopping year and they make a mistake that costs you some time but you still get out the door with one of the items and you'll never go back? Interesting response.

You absolutely have that right. Deeply discounted does not mean they took a loss. If I would have got an apology and would have been taken to the counter in front of all the people who turned their paperwork in 45 minutes after I did, then I might have considered it. But when you lose my paperwork and ID, find it over an hour later and then put my stuff at the end of the line where I have to start all over without an apology or explanation, dang skippy I'm not coming back. I didnt get there before they opened to wait an hour and a half inside when people in line with me were gone in 20 minutes.

You absolutely have that right. Deeply discounted does not mean they took a loss. If I would have got an apology and would have been taken to the counter in front of all the people who turned their paperwork in 45 minutes after I did, then I might have considered it. But when you lose my paperwork and ID, find it over an hour later and then put my stuff at the end of the line where I have to start all over without an apology or explanation, dang skippy I'm not coming back. I didnt get there before they opened to wait an hour and a half inside when people in line with me were gone in 20 minutes.

Welp that's one less buyer I have to worry about in the future.. Sorry you had an overall less than expected experience.

Enjoy your new Keltec.

An apology would be nice.....but, try going to AO on a normal day.....it will make you appreciate CGP x100......sorry you exspectations were not met, but trust me....CGP and GGS in Gainesville are the best in the state when it comes to customer service and prices.

Great experience for me. From the time I got in line( about 9:30) it took about an hour. Line was out in the NAPA parking lot. Got me the last 2 KelTec P11s they had, 100 rds of 9mm and 1000 rds of .223. Not my first trip and definitely won't be my last. Got a 10% off card for next time also. Great job CG&P !

Great experience for me. From the time I got in line( about 9:30) it took about an hour. Line was out in the NAPA parking lot. Got me the last 2 KelTec P11s they had, 100 rds of 9mm and 1000 rds of .223. Not my first trip and definitely won't be my last. Got a 10% off card for next time also. Great job CG&P !

That last part stings me... I saw them giving them out, but I did not get one, and I forgot to ask about it... Drats

Got there at 6:40 AM and found that there were over 100 people lined up in 28 degrees COLD temperature ... Had to park several stores away ...
Did a quick calculation in my head: 3-4 sales clerks @ 5 Minutes per transaction (optimistic!) ... yields an ~2 hour minimum shopping trip to save (?) dollars on an item that would likely be sold out before I even get to the door .... Got back in my (warm) car and headed home!

Did you major in Economics too? Lots of driving and waiting time for the savings. But it's entertainment value for me is worth something. CGP is a fun place to visit for me.

Back
Top Bottom