• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest FFL transfer fee place in Metro Atlanta?

AC-130 Above

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
152   0
Reaction score
I am in Newnan, anyone know someone who does cheap transfers in my area or in Atlanta? I know Tru Prep used to do free transfers but I think they quit all that

Along with the fees, I would like to know if there are any FFLs that charge "per 4473" instead of "per firearm". That would mean that I could transfer 3 firearms on a single 4473 for one flat transfer fee from the FFL. I have seen some "deals" for multiple firearms/lowers online, but multiple transfer fees quickly makes the deal less appealing

Along with the fees, I would like to know if there are any FFLs that charge "per 4473" instead of "per firearm". That would mean that I could transfer 3 firearms on a single 4473 for one flat transfer fee from the FFL. I have seen some "deals" for multiple firearms/lowers online, but multiple transfer fees quickly makes the deal less appealing
yep that happened one time at a free place and that was the end of free thanks to the gouging ass POS customer

yep that happened one time at a free place and that was the end of free thanks to the gouging ass POS customer
Interesting, but was someone doing 3 transfers on a single form the only reason someone stopped doing free transfers? I would think it would be much quicker and easier to do 3 transfers on a single form VS. doing 3 separate transfers and forns.

Back
Top Bottom