• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest Deer Corn

Guys at work swear by putting peanut butter on the trees and hanging a bottles of syrup dripping slow. Well, I thought they were full of it so I tried it and put cameras up. And I was correct they are full of it!!! So dont waste your time with that crap. I did not get 1 picture from them, but the ate the mess out of the corn.

When you price it, pay attention to the weight. Some bag 40# and some bag 50#

Tractor Supply was around $12 for a 50# and Ace was around $13 for a 50# (whole kernel corn prices)

My experience has been the deer don't like the cracked corn kernels, only the whole kernel corn

Guys at work swear by putting peanut butter on the trees and hanging a bottles of syrup dripping slow. Well, I thought they were full of it so I tried it and put cameras up. And I was correct they are full of it!!! So dont waste your time with that crap. I did not get 1 picture from them, but the ate the mess out of the corn.
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean they are full of it. I have trail cam pics proving peanut butter works. The deer on my hunting property don't like corn. Tried using corn for 3 yrs before giving up because the only thing that ate it was turkeys.

We buy our feeder corn and soy beans straight from the grain elevator. 55gal drum of corn is$60.00. And a drum of soy beans is $75.00. Works out to b half price of the bag stuff.if your property is near a grain elevator as mine is you've got a great deal.

We buy our feeder corn and soy beans straight from the grain elevator. 55gal drum of corn is$60.00. And a drum of soy beans is $75.00. Works out to b half price of the bag stuff.if your property is near a grain elevator as mine is you've got a great deal.

where is that around here??.......

cheapest and best 'corn is the white oak acorn. 'Course with the late, wet Spring we had they might be in short supply this autumn.
Don't you know deer starve to death in Georgia if they aren't fed? A little aflatoxins never hurt anybody... (whoa is me for a sarcasm font...)

Back
Top Bottom