• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheap Handgun/Shotgun

JacobF9968

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap firearm, preferably under $150. We live in a rough neighborhood, the more I learn, the more I feel the need to be prepared just in case.

Recommend check local pawn shops, they're usually
good source for firerams in that price range.
I was told it'd be a couple months before the background check came back unless I already had a carry license, they handed me a form that said it was delayed. I'm not sure how any of this works

would this be your first gun?
Do you have any training or experience in firearms?

PS: Is this gun to be kept at home, or taken in and out of the car as you travel, or carried on your person? (you'd need a carry license for that, in most places & circumstances.)

would this be your first gun?
Do you have any training or experience in firearms?

PS: Is this gun to be kept at home, or taken in and out of the car as you travel, or carried on your person? (you'd need a carry license for that, in most places & circumstances.)
This will be my first, I have a shotgun that my buddy let me hold on to but other than that, I've never even fired a gun. I would like one for home as well as my vehicle. I don't have any training yet however, bartow county offers free gun training/safety courses a couple times a month. I will be participating in the next one.

Back
Top Bottom