• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap glocks

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
Hey gents i went over to Atlanta Rifleworks Atlanta Rifleworks and he has some damn good deals on new and used glocks. Dare i say his new prices were cheaper than the used **** bein sold on here. $399 for a glock 42!!! BRAND NEW!!!!! Tony is a great guy tryin to make an honest living. He isnt price gouging like alot of dealers or individuals. He is out in Loganville. Go check him out and support a small local shop. Has a wide variety of stuff in there. From Demilled RPG’s to custom bolt guns, Artillery shells and glocks. NFA dealer as well!!! Go check him out

Hey gents i went over to Atlanta Rifleworks Atlanta Rifleworks and he has some damn good deals on new and used glocks. Dare i say his new prices were cheaper than the used **** bein sold on here. $399 for a glock 42!!! BRAND NEW!!!!! Tony is a great guy tryin to make an honest living. He isnt price gouging like alot of dealers or individuals. He is out in Loganville. Go check him out and support a small local shop. Has a wide variety of stuff in there. From Demilled RPG’s to custom bolt guns, Artillery shells and glocks. NFA dealer as well!!! Go check him out
Will head over there on sunday. I love to support local guys.

I stopped by today to check the store out and it's the best gun store experience as a customer I've had in years. Super cool guy that knows his stuff. I live down the road from this store and the area desperately needs a place like this, plus he's got a bunch of stuff that you don't normally see in stores over this way. If you like supporting local, check it out. 👍

Back
Top Bottom