Charlie Elliot

Moonpie

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
25   0
Reaction score
I was thinking of taking my son to the range at Charlie Elliot tomorrow. I have driven through once a long time ago but I have never seen the range. What will I need to bring other than guns , ammo and the normal range gear?

great range, covered as well with fenced partions, benches for shooters and guest; all i take is targets ears glasses spotting scopes ammo guns and drinks, snacks. DONT forget
.....toilet paper, it has facility but ya never know.

They did not have target stands when I went last year. I was able to use someone's leftovers. It was also crazy crowded. I was glad I did not take my son on that day.

Yep no target stands, and watch out you can get some idiots out there on the weekends and weekdays. Last time I was there it was kind of busy and one lady just walked out to her target without yelling range cold and making sure everyone heard her. She was lucky and her husband grabbed her really quick, but I was dumb founded.

I wouldn't go on the weekends this close to deer season. Way too many yahoos that don't have any common sense much less safety orientation or training. They are closed Sundays and Mondays. The darn place gets pretty crowded around lunchtime through the week this close to the season as well.

It a great range that is free but it can get really crowded on the weekends. There are no target stands there so you will need to bring you some real estate signs they work great.

It a great range that is free but it can get really crowded on the weekends. There are no target stands there so you will need to bring you some real estate signs they work great.

That is a great idea, thanks... Lol I can go borrow some of those city election signs.. Just kidding

Back
Top Bottom