• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Changing trust name?

I think he already has his approved form 1 though. Right No2?

Well I do have a sbr already. I was hoping to put my MP5 with a shorter name. My trust name is like "*** revocable living trust". I want to keep my MP5 as original as possible without bunch of non sense engravings. I don't care about my AR that much that's why I just engraved it in front if magwell. It's an odd location and no one will know! Lol

If I could change the name but keep all my NFA items valid, I would do it rather than starting new one.

I had the same issue on a revocable trust. Ended up making a new one. Since I had a NFA on the first I couldn't do the notary way. Not hard to tackle

I dont see any issue in just taking your old trust, renaming it and having it be a second, identical trust. IE you just made a new one that is a mirror image of the old one. Just send in the new one for your new stuff. Just be sure to keep copies of both trusts handy, as you'd now be in possession of stuff with 2 different names in block 2 of your form 1/4.

Disclaimer- I aint no lawyer neither, just a bacco spitting guy who sells the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom