• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ceramic coat over auto paint

Are you referring to ceramic coating? If so, I looked at it a while back and decided to pass. It will relieve you of the burden of waxing for a few years, but it really doesn't protect the paint from scratches and chips (which was why I was researching it). Pretty expensive to boot.

But if you absolutely want the paint to look freshly waxed, I guess it has some merit.
Uh yeah if you talking about some **** off the shelf at Walmart. Having a professional paint correction and a lifetime ceramic coating by someone in the actual business is well worth it

Yes sir. Site here, https://northgaautopros.com/ and he has a FB page he usually updates daily. He uses the best of the best. Go to his FB and look at some corrections and after coatings. Even new vehicles are paint corrected
I don't do FB but I will go to his site..Thanks for the heads up!

Spaxe X is actually starting to use Ceracote on some satellite launch parts -- a car is not out of the question but good luck heating it up to 350F
Not all cerakote products are heat cured. The H-series and Elite series that are used on firearms are heat cured. But they have terrible UV resistance over extended periods so yeah, they would definitely be out of the question for cars.

Not sure what product space X is using but I'm sure it's not the typical H series cerakote we see in the gun industry.

I don't do FB but I will go to his site..Thanks for the heads up!
Yessir! If you decide sometime to get something and you're going to use his shop send me a message and I'll let you tell him I referred you, he will take care of you, he is a hard worker and awesome at what he does.

Cera coating usually comes with a paint correction. They fix all scratches and minor inperfections and then coat
i have seen it and it looks amazing. Thinking about doing the Silverado

Uh yeah if you talking about some **** off the shelf at Walmart. Having a professional paint correction and a lifetime ceramic coating by someone in the actual business is well worth it

Nope. Not talking about Walmart crap. I am well aware of paint correction and pro applied ceramic.

Back
Top Bottom