Giveaway!  (Cerakote) WINNER SELECTED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StateLine

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
EDIT:

Congrats to rtross, entry #79, the WINNER of the Cerakote giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered!

random.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks, in the spirit of yesterday's Giveaway Day, I'm giving away a complimentary AR15 Cerakote job courtesy of Coastal Cerakote.

Please read carefully:

Must be ONE of the following to win: (Only ONE of the following, not all of the following!)

Member for a year

Have 1,000 posts

Be a supporter

AND

You can not have won ANY prizes in yesterday's giveaways. :)

The Prize:

A single color Cerakote paint job on your stripped AR15 upper and lower receiver
s, a $125 value.

The fine print:

Winner is responsible for getting his parts to me. I will cover the cost of return shipping. Color choices are limited to in-stock availability, I usually have about 12 to 15 of the more popular colors in stock. Entry is limited to one per person. I will use a random number generator to select a winner and will notify the winner by PM. Good luck!

1926629_220565148148093_31313882_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have an AR, but I do have a Remington 22 I'd be able to have done, if not I've got neighbors that would want their AR's cerakoted, at least I could say I won something even if I did give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom