• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

~~Cerakote swatches anyone~~

Zastava

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   1
Reaction score
Im getting into cerakoting so I sent away for some grey variants. I like the finish on my 870 just didnt know what was the closest match. Anyhow Someone else may be interested in these swatches...Nothing like having it in hand instead of looking at pictures.

Also if anyone has any Black variants I wouldnt mind having yours.

[Broken External Image]:

Any of those sniper or sig dark grey? I boogered up my P226 slide and need to cerakote it now. I have a few other samples: stainless, tarjac green, mcmillan olive, savage stainless, tungsten, and milspec od green.

Not to rain on your parade but cerakote SUCKS at consistency so swatches in hand aren't gonna do much better than looking at their website. Everytime I order tungsten, stainless titanium and many of the metallic colors it's several shades darker or lighter than the time before.

Pictured here is two bottles of prison pink purchased about 3 months apart. You can tell a little from this picture but in person trust me it's two totally different pinks.

So the swatches will give you an idea, but you may say hey I like this stone grey more than sniper grey, so you order stone grey and when it comes in it look just like sniper grey.

Also none of the Magpul colors ever match the Magpul furniture. I've got Magpul OD which is practically black, and Magpul stealth grey that looks dark blue.

I love them, but they suck!
IMG_20190106_153447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom