• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

llebreknit1

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Hey All,

Looking for Cerakote applicators for a remington 700 that has the dreaded porous factory finish and constantly having to keep the gun wet in oil and want to put an end to it despite environmental controls (slowed it down). It'll be the whole rifle and small parts in Armor Black. Already has a scope mounted and is a nail driver (so that has to be removed).

Looking around Woodstock, GA. If anyone has had cerakote done at the following below I would appreciate some feedback.

So far I've found:
Big Woods
Firearms Training Academy
GA Firing Line

Anything else?

SR Armory is in Woodstock. Steve did a couple AR pistols for me last year and did an outstanding job at a very reasonable price. I don’t know if he is still doing it but I would highly recommend contacting him.

Steve - (678) 230-8832

Good luck! Post pics whenever you get it done!

D1FF26C8-2CC3-4284-A560-0197E348C204.jpeg
5D325732-7C7F-4DD4-8A3C-B62810A526F9.jpeg

If Cerakote is the question, James at Hiland Arms in Thomaston is the answer--UPS, FedEx and the USPS all deliver there regularly, so... :)

Second and third on James at Hiland Arms. He has done several for me and always fast turn around and reasonable pricing. @Hiland Arms

This all day everyday. Its worth shipping or driving down. He did a spectacular job for me. So happy with his work and hie is an awesome ODT'er...strong political opinions and sometimes troubling avatar pictures...but a real great ODt'er and great guy!

I tried to post his username here @FatAlbert but it wont link? Did he get suspended again?

Back
Top Bottom