• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Celebratory Gunfire

Surprisingly I heard no gunfire at new years.

I suspect they hadn't been back to Walmart since emptying their clips with full auto glock switch dumps on Christmas eve. There was quite a bit of that off Atlanta hwy in Gainesville.

Not much of anything 'hood rats and poor people do make any sense economically. Macondishu was lit on New Year's boi!

Nextdoor app is full up with white folks freaking out over the gun clappin' in areas close to their homes.
LOL the Nextdoor app provides hours of entertainment around Macon. Especially around the holidays. Even though I moved out a year ago I still make sure to stay up to date with my old hood.

What is funny is that you can tell those who bought their "noisemaker" during the AWB.. 10 rapid shots only. Hey, it is their semi-annual function check without paying for the range. So they do recoup some cost, I suppose....:wacko:

As one who lives where folks just shoot up in the air for New Years, July 4th, Juneteenth, and Tupac's birthday, I just realized something: One can buy fireworks for 70% off at the kiosk in the Walmart parking lot before any major holiday. Inside the store, they're selling 9mm for full-price.

Does celebratory gunfire make any sense economically or is it simply the convenience factor?
I haven't been in a Wall Mart in 5 years. They said they will not carry any pistol ammo.

I lived in a neighborhood right up from Baker Elementary School in Acworth. It was right on the Acworth/ Kennesaw line. This old hag would call the cops everytime we set off firecrackers. Then I found a way to really piss her off. Dropping M-80's down the water drains made a god awful sound at her house. I would set on the concrete pad at the drain in my front yard and drop them down in that drain every five minutes. 🤣 Now for the good part. I didn't shoot a gun up in the air but this was better. I took a old BB gun and would put those massive bottle rockets in the muzzle and aim for her back yard. She would get out and walk around every time we did it. We would launch them from our back yard from behind the privacy fence. Me and my two sons would just be busting a gut laughing at her trying to figure out where they were coming from. Just as soon as she walked back in her house we would send another one.🎆🤣🤣🤣 We would look forward to that every 4 of July. We would send those things over surgically so they would go off right over her roof or on her back porch. We had them dialed in like mortars. She was such a biotch and that's the only reason we did it. Hey, she brought that down on herself for being such an arse about fire crackers. LOL

More on topic I don't think shooting up in the air with a shotgun loaded with real small shot is that dangerous but it isn't cheap. I think most guys do it because they didn't buy fireworks. I don't do it but up here on this mountain in Virginia it's a very common practice. Sounds like Viet Nam in the 4th here.

I lived in a neighborhood right up from Baker Elementary School in Acworth. It was right on the Acworth/ Kennesaw line. This old hag would call the cops everytime we set off firecrackers. Then I found a way to really piss her off. Dropping M-80's down the water drains made a god awful sound at her house. I would set on the concrete pad at the drain in my front yard and drop them down in that drain every five minutes. 🤣 Now for the good part. I didn't shoot a gun up in the air but this was better. I took a old BB gun and would put those massive bottle rockets in the muzzle and aim for her back yard. She would get out and walk around every time we did it. We would launch them from our back yard from behind the privacy fence. Me and my two sons would just be busting a gut laughing at her trying to figure out where they were coming from. Just as soon as she walked back in her house we would send another one.🎆🤣🤣🤣 We would look forward to that every 4 of July. We would send those things over surgically so they would go off right over her roof or on her back porch. We had them dialed in like mortars. She was such a biotch and that's the only reason we did it. Hey, she brought that down on herself for being such an arse about fire crackers. LOL

More on topic I don't think shooting up in the air with a shotgun loaded with real small shot is that dangerous but it isn't cheap. I think most guys do it because they didn't buy fireworks. I don't do it but up here on this mountain in Virginia it's a very common practice. Sounds like Viet Nam in the 4th here.
Not cool man. I'm all about freedom and everything but that was not cool.

Back
Top Bottom