• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cctv ftw!

Ok, first of all, if you had a real dog and not those overgrown sewer rats those bastards wouldn't have even entered your house.

Second, crying "Oh my god I'm so scared." while the cops are surrounding your house? Come on lady. They wouldn't have gotten in your house in the first place if you hadn't left a giant unsecured hole in your door and called it a dog-door.

Third, and this one's for the crooks, you break into a nice house (not the first time mind you), tool around in there for what seems like an eternity, and all you take is a few Wii games and some controllers?! Lame!

You want to really teach them a lesson? Rig that house with booby-traps Home Alone style and video tape that! Then put it on YouTube for all their homies to see!!!
Wow. Never seen someone get their panties in such a bunch and that worked up over a vid of criminals getting arrested. Breathe

Wow. Never seen someone get their panties in such a bunch and that worked up over a vid of criminals getting arrested. Breathe

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the criminals got arrested and I'm glad no one was harmed. The lady's reaction to the whole thing is what really got me. Especially when she said it's not the first time.

Back
Top Bottom