shootin4fun

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Veritas Aequitas
188   0
Reaction score
871140E4-1271-4368-A390-7A3E99105708.jpeg
6D7446BD-3788-4768-B56F-1C4B9DC56C9C.jpeg
C072F7BE-EA92-40A4-BFDC-62745796D24F.jpeg
Hi Georgia friends... this is part public service announcement, part "help!". In the last four (4) days, I've had six (6) political signs stolen from my front yard. It not only pisses me off, but it's also illegal. It's called theft. I've chatted with the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department, opened a case, and I'm confident they're doing their part in helping identify the thief.

After the first Kemp for Governor sign disappeared overnight, I put up two trail cameras on trees near where the sign had been. Then, I put up two (2) new signs. That evening, I caught the culprit both in pictures and video stealing the new signs. Interestingly, the thief didn't touch the Caldwell for House sign (which, if you don't know, is my oldest son who is looking forward to his fourth term in the State House). The next day, I installed three (3) *more* Kemp signs (total of six so far), and sure enough, she was brazen enough to steal them in broad daylight. Enjoy the pics below.

All of the signs were stolen on Little Refuge Road in Waleska, GA. She may live in the Lake Arrowhead Community. She drives a light blue newer model VW Beetle with a Dark Blue canvas convertible top. I couldn't get the plate number because of the reflection from the sun, but that's where you come in. I will give $100 to the first person that provides information that helps identify the thief and ultimately leads to her arrest. Yes, arrest. I would ask that any information be sent privately to me or the Cherokee County Sheriff's office. This is illegal activity and I am, quite frankly, tired of this thief going onto my land and stealing my property. I'm out money on trail cams and new signs... and my time.

Lastly, I spent money this morning to have 36" x 48" signs that say "You can keep stealing my signs, but I still support Kemp for Governor". I put one on my tractor (bright orange one). So, not only has this woman taken what was a simple showing up support for a candidate in the race for Georgia's next Governor, but now I'm a full on supporter of this man to lead Georgia into our next chapter of prosperity for the great State of Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom