• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to rome and fight and its gonna be simple battery and thats if youre lucky.

Yeah if you're stupid enough to fight in front of a judge. Rome is no different than anywhere else. If there are no witnesses he couldn't prove anything. Hell, for all we know he could have fallen off a ladder.

After taking a break, i have decided to steal his business, tell his lady, and drink a few cold ones! As for her....i know what needs to be done and im building myself up to handle it! Thanks all!

:thumb: You're the man! I've held off posting on here because there was someone else who posted about their gf cheating a month or two ago and he was a little ***** about it and wouldn't leave her. I wanted to make sure you weren't going to be THAT guy.

It sounds like you're not and that you're going to do the right thing for yourself even though it's tough. Good luck man and you have my and everyone else's full support.

Just one caveat to your plan: I suggest propositioning his wife for revenge sex when you tell her :rockon:

Since you are not listening to any of the advice given.Why don't you just cry for her to come back,marry the *****,and be miserable forever after and close this ****in stupid ass thread.

Amen. I helped a buddy catch his wife cheating. He was stupid and went back to her. He was miserable for the next two years and then one night he died in his sleep. I bet she had something to do with his death because she had him cremated within within 48 hrs. Sleep well.

Stealing the guys business, Tell his current Lady, and Drink some Cold ones?!?

Damn bro thats the best news I have heard all day glad you finally got there...If your down in Glock GA hit me up If you need a wingman to go chase some strange.

Yeah if you're stupid enough to fight in front of a judge. Rome is no different than anywhere else. If there are no witnesses he couldn't prove anything. Hell, for all we know he could have fallen off a ladder.
Ha... Can i come live in fantasy land with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom