• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha... Can i come live in fantasy land with you?

I'm in Bartow, ride on over but you won't like reality when you get here.

So what you're saying is if somebody got their ass kicked and did not have any witnesses they could say you did it and they would come lock you up based on his word? Who's to say this guy didn't his ass kicked by somebody else for stealing and then he puts the blame on you just because you drive a nicer truck than him, married his high school sweet heart, and make more money than him.

My father is a business owner who towed in a stolen dirt bike for Bartow County. He ran ads in the paper, put up flyers, and everything he knew to do to try and find the original owner. After a month went by he received a call from the owner who had seen his flyer posted at a busy gas station close to where it was stolen and recovered from. My father agreed to let him come and get it and even cut his towing & storage bill in 1/2 because he was trying to help the guy out. Then his son pulled up into my father's parking lot, tried to run over my father with a truck, and then threatened to kill him. My father was told "I'll blow your f***ing brains out" and then had a gun pointed at him by the owners son (who by the way is a piece of s*** and is always in and out of jail). The cops were called, a report was filed, and my father took them to court. In the police report the defendant stated "he never had a gun" nor did he "point anything at anybody". Now how come that is in writing in the police report coming from his mouth, yet in the court room in front of the judge he said "it was a bb gun" and he "pointed it in the air". The judge read the report, it was in writing, and then the defendant told him completely the opposite.

The judge stated it was his word against my fathers and that there is nothing he could do about it. Since there were no witnesses nothing would be done and the case was dismissed.

My father at the time had his GWL but never chose to carry, even after me continually trying to get him to. Luckily, for the defendant I was not there that day, because I assure you there would've been a lot more paperwork than just a police report.

My father now carries daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom