• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry concealed fixed blade for self defense?

Self defense knifes are stupid as ****. Just get OC spray.
650fe0128ef4cd34290e70403ff43792.jpg

I've carried a fixed blade literally all of my adult life. I have quite an assortment of them. I find them to be the most useful, and if it ever came to self defense they are without question the fastest to get into action. I don't carry one all day, everyday, but I do carry one most of the time.

How much training with a knife does the average person have? Probably not a lot. With a gun you can get some distance and the chance that it gets utilized against you is a fraction of the chance of your own knife sticking you. It doesn’t always stop fights fast and if there is another knife in the fights odds are you are both ****ed. The winner dies in the hospital and the loser bleeds out in the street. Additionally, I don’t really believe in the legal fear monger around ccw but I do see how it could be more difficult to win a case after a self defense with a knife.

I’m not advocating for not carry a lethal weapon but the person asking for knife advice on the internet probably shouldn’t be carrying a knife. Carry a gun and look into OC or a bright ass flash light to blind and break contact or use lethal force.

Back
Top Bottom