Carolina Run N Gun

Interesting that 1st and 2nd place were 18th and 20th in the run out of 62. (edit) Accuracy is king

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Both are uspsa GM's. Gotta be able to shoot fast and accurate no matter the game.

Iirc Tyler said the pistol stages carried him and he ended up 2nd because Sean destroyed him on the 600yd stage, which makes sense because I think long range is mostly what Sean has been shooting the last few years working at Nightforce.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Both are uspsa GM's. Gotta be able to shoot fast and accurate no matter the game.

Iirc Tyler said the pistol stages carried him and he ended up 2nd because Sean destroyed him on the 600yd stage, which makes sense because I think long range is mostly what Sean has been shooting the last few years working at Nightforce.

Exactly. If the runs were longer, it would even it out more. Say do a 10 or 20 mile race, the run would be worth more.

Depends on how you want it weighted. Then again with it much longer you're likely eliminating a section of the participants.

To me, 10k is about as far as I am even interested in attempting. Bleeding nipples and toe nails falling off don't get me going

I wonder why they canceled both Carolina run & guns?

But march is going to be awesome cant wait for rockcastle 10k again out of all the run and guns I did it was my favorite the Carolina 5k was the hardest riverbend was fun and hard it was my first and Bruce's first one I am really excited for the Aug one since he has been to all these others too I am sure it will be the most challenging 5k run & gun in the circuit.

Back
Top Bottom