• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carnivore Challenge! Come watch us attempt it!

Maybe I'll swing by plus my girl loves penguin snowballs down the way.

FTFY :)
penguins.jpg
:pound:

Someone is going to puking for days and will never eat meat on a pizza again in their life. I life right around the corner from them and there pizza is great. I love me some flat crust pizza. You can get a huge pizza for 14.00 for all cheese. I just can't bring myself to eat, Papa Johns, Domino's or any chain pizzeria anymore. They just have the premaid taste even though they are not.

Someone is going to puking for days and will never eat meat on a pizza again in their life. I life right around the corner from them and there pizza is great. I love me some flat crust pizza. You can get a huge pizza for 14.00 for all cheese. I just can't bring myself to eat, Papa Johns, Domino's or any chain pizzeria anymore. They just have the premaid taste even though they are not.
Only a puss would puke for days and never eat meat again after this....haha

carnivore.gif.gif
:)

Back
Top Bottom