Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

It’s a corporate nightmare…bottom line it’s about $ not the employees. If they force the vaccine mandate, those who don’t want them may quit and those who do would quit if they dropped the mandate. Either way it’s a lose/lose.

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)
Pfizer CEO admitting product failure.

https://rumble.com/vsb8jz-pfizer-ce...-about-companys-covid-jabs-announces-new.html

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)
The chinese virus has been around two years. Vaccines have not been effective nor has the liberal democratic party initiatives and mandates. The government has never ran anything well so what makes this any different. Conflicting reports, changes of strategies, and outright lies do not lend credibility to a mandate that takes away personal freedoms.

Their company, their rules....but I just don't understand the logic behind this.

View attachment 3888292
I’ll say let’s organize a burning of all of our Carhart belongings I’ve been a supporter ever since I’ve been in the workforce 50 years! But we are talking about the weakest race in the world Not the human race but the white man ! So that being said you may possibly get to that would agree to burning but most likely only one! **** them **** him **** her! We are doomed!

Their company, their rules....but I just don't understand the logic behind this.

View attachment 3888292
In light of the recent USSC decision regarding a potential mandate by BIDEN/OSHA being quashed there is no controlling legal authority that gives cover for the decision in a "we have to because of...."

In that respect, if I were an employee, I'd be asking the company if they are assuming legal responsibility for a mandated cause of action that affects me, not only during my work time but in my off time, if there are complications arising from the shot(s)? When the first employee dies because of the shot and me or my survivors sue them for damages, what will be their defense? The government didn't make them do it.

Carhartt has become trendy and as such they are looking to capitalize. Trendy Manhattan socialites and Portland hipsters spend much more on clothing than plumbers, electricians, heavy equipment operators, etc. Can't say I blame them, as they are in business to make money.

Back
Top Bottom