• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car/truck ads.

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
How do they think they are foolin` me?--4x4 truck runs excellent.Just needs a front drive shaft.So how do I know the transfer case even works?---All it needs is oxygen sensor.How do you know?Might be the computer.---Only 60,000 original miles.Has new motor and transmission.And it`s a Toyota.----All it needs to run right is a carb adjustment.SO DO IT!---All it needs is a $4 part.So put it on!--Has new Cummins.Priced like the whole truck is new.So the rest of the truck has 400,000 miles on it.Transmission,rear-end,front end have 400,000 miles also.---Has a slight skip.Probably a valve.Nothing about the possible catastrophic failure from a broken valve on the way home.---Probably needs a plug wire.Yep.Or a valve job.Or a computer.---There was a Toyota T-100 floating around several locations on Craigslist.I went to see it at one location.118k miles.Brake pedal was worn slap through the rubber and some of the metal.I traded a T-100 at 200,000 miles and the pedal was barely worn.---And on and on--

Back
Top Bottom