• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Caption this jihadi edition

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_14_utetejaj.jpg
Has this happened to you? Are you tired of running screaming like a little girl when the US military shows up? Well if you are this sets for you. We would like to introduce the Saddam's Insurgence for Dummy's. Yes this six cd set will teach you important skills needed to be a true insurgent. On this six cd set you will get the classics like:
How to make rhetoric scary, in this volume you will learn such things as adding the words "mother of all" in any phrase will terrify your enemy.
Our favorite "flag burning without looking like a dumbass"
suddam's personal favorite "my favorite holes". In this volume you will learn valuable information like how big of a hole do I need to hide in. Where do I poop.
And yes the most popular "where do I hide in fear after I have peed myself". This has become our most requested single item once the US military do indeed land on our soil.
Act know and you also receives Suddam's remix of the American classic "you drop the bomb on me". This song has swept the nation and has stayed on the 40 charts for months.
If you call withinn the next ten minute we will also include our popular introduction to suicide bombing titled "Blow you, blow me"
please call 1 800 ass whip . To receive your cd's and start feeling like a real man right away. Quantities are limited so act now.
Also available in 8 tract format.

Has this happened to you? Are you tired of running screaming like a little girl when the US military shows up? Well if you are this sets for you. We would like to introduce the Saddam's Insurgence for Dummy's. Yes this six cd set will teach you important skills needed to be a true insurgent. On this six cd set you will get the classics like:
How to make rhetoric scary, in this volume you will learn such things as adding the words "mother of all" in any phrase will terrify your enemy.
Our favorite "flag burning without looking like a dumbass"
suddam's personal favorite "my favorite holes". In this volume you will learn valuable information like how big of a hole do I need to hide in. Where do I poop.
And yes the most popular "where do I hide in fear after I have peed myself". This has become our most requested single item once the US military do indeed land on our soil.
Act know and you also receives Suddam's remix of the American classic "you drop the bomb on me". This song has swept the nation and has stayed on the 40 charts for months.
If you call withinn the next ten minute we will also include our popular introduction to suicide bombing titled "Blow you, blow me"
please call 1 800 ass whip . To receive your cd's and start feeling like a real man right away. Quantities are limited so act now.
Also available in 8 tract format.

Win! :first:

Back
Top Bottom