• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer takes another

hands.jpg

God bless his family and friends. I know first hand how awful cancer is after spending 46 nights on the oncology floor at Northside in 2016 into early 2017. We are making great strides towards treatment and management of the disease. Some of the strongest people I’ve ever met have battled cancer. Best wishes to you.

My condolences brother. Losing a friend is hard enough without it being your best friend.
Prayers for you and family for strength and peace.

So sorry for your loss & his family .

Cancer took my sweet Mom 'Deidre ' R.I.P ; in 2001 & She was 50 y/o Ill be 50 this month & realize just what a short life she lived also my best friend has stage 4 as well she is doing pretty good right now & 2 weeks ago another friend was diagnosed with colon cancer Man!!!

Let me say these 2 friends had issues/ hint's for a year or more & had the "I don't want to see a Dr " attitude "like Me" until they had to .
So Please if anybody has suspicions of 'Feeling's' somethings not right Go Get Checked . I'm saying that to myself as well cause I'm due another chest X ray for a spot they found 5 years ago .

God Bless Us all .

Yes sir Cancer touches everyone in one way or another. I have been battling with it a little over 7 years myself and my wife for 6. I do a lot of praying for myself and others that have it and would be glad to lift your friend's family up in prayer. I have seen some miracles with this awful disease and know the lord is there one way or another. We just have to lay it all at his feet and in his hands to deal with as will is. I don't understand it I just know it calms me and gives me a sense of comfort when I pray to him.

Back
Top Bottom