Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

Not shoot the man down and reload and grab more guns and keep shooting him that is for sure

I don't think anyone was proposing that in this thread. I have heard that too though, a lot of it on this forum. That will and should land you in prison. Once the threat is stopped, any further use of force is criminal.

Eg
h it depends. If I'm in the living room and he busts in on me n the family watching cartoons, he's a threat.
If I'm with the family in the bedroom and he busts in the living room, I'm locking, loading, barricading, dialing, and waiting. Not shooting over a TV, but if you are an immediate threat, I'm dropping you.
Chunk a frag.

I don't think anyone was proposing that in this thread. I have heard that too though, a lot of it on this forum. That will and should land you in prison. Once the threat is stopped, any further use of force is criminal.

I was speaking in general sorry I should have made that clear and yes I agree with you.

**** no!! That will mess up your house and ****!

Make sure you use rounds that don't overpenetrate so as much of the bleeding as possible stays inside and not on the carpet!

In case anyone does not get it, I am TOTALLY kidding here!

I don't get it???

Are we still talking about firearms or laws? hhahahaha I kid

Back
Top Bottom